Monday, June 13, 2011

Morning Playtime Fun.....(lots of pics...couldn't help it)

We have spent many fun mornings at the small Glen Burnie Mall play area.  We drop Logan off to school at 8:15 and head to the mall.  We haven't been here in a while because my momma has been helping out and taking Logan to school for me.  It is perfect, quiet and empty...LOVE going there early in the morning.  Lots of "mall walkers" stop by to chat and admire the kiddo's :-)  We are almost always the ONLY ones there.  I think there has been one other kid there, maybe 2 times.  It amazes me that in all of GB, I am the only one with this great idea...LOL

Today was lots of fun, The first few pics are of them chasing each other around as Gloria play's "keep away" with Landon's baby doll, lol





 Pretty Adrianna....

 Help me mommy....HELP :-)
 My two sweet babes.  They really enjoy one another and play so GREAT together...MOST days :-) 
 My attempt at a pic of ALL of us!  I do not have my sisters super long, self portrait taking arms...LOL  For those of you who don't know what that means...My sister has a special talent of being able to take pics of herself and I think up to 10 people...its amazing :-)
 Me and sweet Adrianna
 These are of all the kids posing with their favorite sea creatures.  LOVE these kiddo's!


 Me and my silly little girl.  I attempted to get a picture of me and her...she was laughing so hard from all the playing we had just been doing that she couldn't even sit still :-)
School is almost done...Only ONE more day for my little man.  I am going to make sure we still get our lazy butts out of the house to enjoy these fun play area mornings together :-)

1 comment:

  1. Cute post! I'm jealous of all the time you get with your babies!!! Gloria is looking a lot like you lately :)

    ReplyDelete