Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Cousins.......

My cousins and I are the best of friends
It's fun when we laugh and play
I'm so glad when they come around
I wish that they could stay
my cousins and I are the best of friends
I know that you'd agree
They are so kind and I'm so glad
That they're part of the family.






This post could go on and on with all the special moments I have captured of my sisters girls and my kids.  From the early days when they were just babies forming early friendships to the bond they have now that will last forever.  Today's post is just of the two older girls, no real reason...just their adorable snuggle time they shared today.  I hope to always see them being so close, even as they grow into the amazing women they are going to be!!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG so precious! I cried! Thanks for the sweet cousins poem, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww adorable! it's great that they are so close :)

    ReplyDelete