Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Last day of FIRST grade!

Well, this was supposed to be part of the previous post but I am still figuring out this blogging thing and it was a royal PITA to get these pics to the bottom of that other post sooo...tada...a new post :-)

My awesome cousin Ava came and sat at the house this morning so I could take my little man for a special DD treat before his last day of school.  He was up with the sun and ready to go.



Busting out some dance moves...LOL  Such a cutie!
Peace out Frist Grade :-)

Arriving at Dunkin Donuts...who wouldn't be happy!  Right?!  Love these moments together.  He is such a special boy!





Aunt Julie showed up and completely SURPRISED us.  Throughout this school year, Tuesday's have been HER day with Logan and they would often go to DD or Panera Bread.  Logan was so happy when he saw her walk in...mommy and Aunt Julie..what a treat.  I just wish I could have captured his face when she first got there...shoot, I was pretty surprised myself so I bet my face was worth capturing too...haha.  It was a great morning!

CONGRATULATIONS ON A GREAT YEAR OF SCHOOL.  WE ARE ALL SO PROUD OF YOU!!! 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that I could stop by for a bit, don't worry I saw that smile...made me tear up while in line for my coffee. Love him and those mornings together.

    ReplyDelete