Thursday, June 9, 2011

Gloria Rose

What can I say...I just love this girl to pieces! She has such a fun loving, amazing personality. I have to love how strong willed she is and know it is going to just make her one amazing woman :-)

These thoughts came to my head today while trying to photograph her (as I do often) in something new. Unfortunate for her, she just happens to be the perfect size/age to model lots of mommy's "products". I try not to use and abuse her too much.

This particular photo shoot was for HER to model her new tutu that Jackie made for her and her doll. I really thought she would love this.

She is just all about comfort. Things can't be too tight, too itchy, too big, too hot, too cold, too itcy...LOL Such a girl.

I dressed her in a long shirt and pants so that the ITCHY tutu wouldn't touch her skin but it just so happens that it is too sunny for her (even in the shade). Have I mentioned how much I LOVE this girl!?

Here is the ONE shot I have managed to salvage so far. She has agreed to try again later on...we'll see :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment