Thursday, June 9, 2011

A girl and her tutu...

Well we finally made it back outside when SHE was ready to do some more modeling.  I am pretty happy with the results.  She shows lots of personality :-)

This first two is a sweet moment with her and her new doll.  I just love this.  I think she was adjusting her tutu for her.


 This one just might be my favorite.  She has such a sweet natural smile in this shot. 

 And here comes the personality...We have silly Gloria

 Goofy Gloria...

 HMMM...Crazy Gloria...or all of the above...LOL  LOVE this girl!

 Here she is admiring her tutu...totally natural and on her own.  I really love it :-)

 Here is she is being just plain SWEET Gloria!
Man, she sure did give me a run for my money but I like the results and so does she.  Despite SOME frustration...we really had a FUN time taking these photos.  

Thank you Aunt Jackie for making me this special gift :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment