Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Joining the world of blogging!

I really love following blogs and reading all the wonderful things people post. This is the ONE thing that I have yet to do so I figured it was about time. I keep online albums of our adventures, I email out pictures but I really think blogging is more "me". I love to tell a story with my pictures, share special moments and even do some bragging about my family. I hope to keep this updated and share all our wonderful family moments with you. Bare with me as I figure this all out!

I'll start this off with a picture from Mother's Day this year....me and my 3 amazing little people!

This is what I live for, they are who make me who I am and keep me going. I have good days, I have bad days but EVERY day with them is the BEST day of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment