Monday, June 13, 2011

Logan, Logan and MORE Logan...his earlier school days

 Another year has passed...way too quickly once again.  My little boy is growing up and I wish it would slow down just a little bit. 

Today was his last day of 1st grade...WOW...is all I can think right now.  SECOND grade up next...I just can't believe it.  Feeling a little sentimental so I wanted to reminisce and share some pics from Logan's earlier school days :-)

Enjoy.....


My big boy..Age 2 getting ready for his first Christmas play.  I thought I had "First day of preschool pics" but couldn't locate them.  This isn't his very first day but pretty close to it.  He didn't start the 2 year old class till mid December (he was on the waiting list)  He wasn't afraid or shy at all.  Jumped right in like he belonged there and knew everyone.  He did GREAT for the play also and sang every song and knew every Bible verse :-)  



3 years old during his Christmas play.  He did so GREAT!!!
4 years old at one of his farm field trips.  Lots of great pics from this day but I just love him in this one :-)

GRADUATION day from his 4 year old Preschool class....Age 5  Such a fun and memorable day!!!!


Age 5...First day of Kindergarten.  I remember this day like it was yesterday.  WOW...Words can not express how extremely proud of him I am and how much I love this boy!!!!!!!!




 First day of First grade...age 6






No comments:

Post a Comment