Sunday, February 5, 2012

Projects 365 or I should say "366" for 2012 (It's leap year)

Ok so I started this blog last year and did ok for a while but then didn't keep up with it.  Here I go again.  I really love blogging, taking pictures and writing about my life and my kids.  I will get this year of blogging started with this project...my way :-)
 
If you haven't already heard of this project, you can read about it here.  I started this on my facebook page but already missed a few days in January.  It is harder to keep up with then you might imagine.  For me, I have to take the pictures, take the memory card out of my camera, plug in my external card reader and insert the memory card and then transfer and save the pictures to my computer.  To do this every single day AND then upload the pictures to an album just has been really hard! 

What I plan on doing from this point on will be to happily take pictures throughout the week and write one blog post per week summing up the week and including the pictures from that week.  I think this will be much more manageable for me and keep me blogging :-)

So...here I go.  I will begin adding posts to get caught up as of last weeks pictures and then I will just post once a week.

ENJOY!

1 comment: