Friday, February 17, 2012

Happy Belated Valentines day

I unfortunately didn't take too many pictures and didn't get this post up earlier but better late then never....right?

I spend the day at the school with the kids.  I LOVE when I get that opportunity.  Seeing them in their classes, interacting, learning and being able to be a part of that is priceless.  

I also love how much THEY love having me there.  Makes my heart smile!

Here are a few pictures from the day!

Gloria with her Valentines fortune teller I made for her.  Logan had one also. These were a big hit!






HAHA...I love the two above pictures.  Have you seen the personalized valenines using a picture and then you put a lolly pop in their hand by cutting little slits?  Well that was what these were for :-)  



She already holds my heart in her hands, why not a crocheted one too?! 

1 comment:

  1. OMG! LOVE the personal pic and then adding a lollipop! Totally doing that next year ;)

    ReplyDelete