Friday, February 17, 2012

Our little wrestler....

Logan has been BEGGING to join a wrestling team.  I googled and googled and looked in the phone book but it took me FOREVER to finally locate a club and actually get in touch with a human.  Of course this was just 3 weeks ago and very close to the end of the season. 

Wrestling started in November, I got in touch with the coach on February 1st.  Dang it!

The coach was nice enough to let Logan join in with the last few practices.  It was great to see him light up and have a GREAT time.  Even though he only attended a few practices, I could see his spark and his steady improvement.

He will definitely be joining his wrestling team again when the season starts back up on November 1st.  I think I am just as excited about this journey as he is!





So proud and I can't wait to watch him grow as a wrestler :-)

1 comment: