Sunday, June 24, 2012

So Proud!

Well, I certainly have LOTS of catching up to do with my blog.  So many great things to blog about but I have been so busy and sometimes it is just faster and easier to upload pics to good ol facebook.  I figure what a better place to start then with this post.

Gloria just turned 6 on Saturday, June 2nd.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my amazing, beautiful BIG girl.

We had a great party and celebrated with family and friends...that will be a separate post...SO much fun to share!

Her next big accomplishment happened just a few weeks ago.  She begged and pleaded and begged some more for me to PLEASE take her training wheels off and teach her how to ride her bike.  She just wanted to do it right then and there.  She must of known she had it in her :-)

Well, I took her out and within 5 minutes she was doing it, she was riding her bike with NO training wheels.  That first night she still needed me to help get her started but the very next day she went out and JUST TOOK OFF...NO help.  She just got on and got it started and off she went!  I feel like the getting started part is the hardest part and I was so excited at how fast she picked it up. 

Now she is NON stop riding her bike.  I see a summer FULL of bike riding fun! :-)













No comments:

Post a Comment