Sunday, June 24, 2012

Happy 6th Birthday Gloria Rose!!!

I seriously can NOT believe it has been SIX years.  I can remember every moment and every emotion of when I first held her like it was yesterday. 

It has certainly been an amazing 6 years.  I am constantly falling more and more in love with her. 

She has such a sweet and kind soul, a generous heart and a creative spirit.  

Gloria: birth to age 6
  She decided she wanted a CUPCAKE theme this year.  She has always like cupcake decor, this was a really fun party to put together.

Here are few pictures of the birthday girl. 

To view all the pictures from the party you can view them HERE in the facebook album
Cupcake favor boxes (cut out and folded by Jackie), Cupcake cake and mini cupcakes (made by Marlana), crocheted cupcake decorations (made by me, of course)

I brought up her 1st bday picture, made a larger stuffed cupcake and personalized the daily calendar

I purchased this adorable cupcake outfit for her last year and it was much too big on her.  How great that it was the perfect fit this year!

My little cupcake :-)

Being Silly

No comments:

Post a Comment