Thursday, October 11, 2012

My little baseball player

Logan started playing baseball for the first time this fall.  I was not sure if he would like it, if he would do good but he really wanted to try and I really wanted him to try.  He has taken off and has a great passion for it.  I love that ALL he thinks about in any spare moment he has, is playing catch or practicing hitting.  He looks forward to practice and all his games.  He has improved a TON since the season first started and you can see how proud he is of himself.  Larry and I are also SOOOO proud. 

One of Logan's strength's is his "eye".  He has a great eye and can spot a strike or a ball easily.  Hitting the "good pitches" has been a struggle but tonight at practice he was doing great and hitting lots of the pitches.  I think he finally found his "hitting" groove.   I can't wait till Sunday's game :-)

Here are a few pictures of him so far this season. 

FIRST game, FIRST RUN...HOME!

Logan and his best friend Caleb.  Love these two!

He is just AWESOME!  lol



No comments:

Post a Comment