Friday, April 20, 2012

Life goes on....

Man, I can tell you just how much better I feel with some new blood added back in my system but on the flip side, I can also tell you just how exhausted I am still being so extremely anemic due to all the blood loss.  Wow...it doesn't take much and I am wiped out.  Despite it all....life goes on and we have been doing our thing and having fun.

This weather has been crazy!  A few days of Spring weather and then a few days of Summer.  I wish it would make up its mind.  

We took advantage of the warm days and did some gardening, played outside in the sprinkler and little pool.  Also used the opportunity to get in and clean out the pool to get it ready for pool season.  We were rebels and actually let the kids get IN the big pool after it was all filled up (I didn't get any pictures of the frozen children...lol) to cool off and satisfy their excitement!  Yes, it was FREEZING but kids are nuts and don't seem to care about that.





 





 









Since then we have had cooler days and the kids are so confused.  It is funny and sad.  I LOVE the Spring days and I am in no real hurry for that summer weather back but water fun with my kids is always enjoyable.  I may not always love my house, but I do love hanging out in my yard :-)  


No comments:

Post a Comment