Friday, March 16, 2012

GREAT day with Gloria

Well, I think it is safe to say that Spring is here.  I have been to Camp Woodlands MANY times for multiple field trips and this was the most BEAUTIFUL day ever.  Normally we are all freezing, the kids are whining and there is a TON of stuff to lug around to keep everyone warm and happy.  Not on this trip!  It really was the most amazing weather that day.  

I posted the full album on facebook, HERE but these are a few of my favorites from our day :-)

Listening so well to the instructions :-)

Gloria and some of her friends

First time on a boat.  She LOVED IT!

Concentration! 

Adopt a tree activity.  This is the tree she picked and named it "Princess"

Looking up at Princess

My little explorer

Gloria's new worm friend

My gorgeous, gorgeous girl!

She is just such a good listener and LOVES everything about learning!

Learning about sizes and ages of trees.  This is a "two friend tree"

No comments:

Post a Comment